Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Sweetie - Princess Eunice

Hmm, this week is a bad luck week.. just took my B13 Paper yesterday... had a bad feeling i'll fail... i got study hor... study real hard leh...

Back to my main topic... today i wan to write some things about the most important person in my life - Eunice Huang Qin Wei... Hee hee... I felt i'm very lucky to have her in my life. She is so very cute, so adorable & very pretty. I like her initiative, her good sense of direction, her joyfulness, her directness. We can chat about everything under the sun and blanket... oops... haha. I can never be angry with her for very long as she is so cute.. melts me.. hee hee.. We had similar interest - movies, la-kopi, travelling, chatting, looking for good food places to makan, beach-going, etc... We have been together for almost 5 months already but time seems longer than that.. i hope we'll always be this happy together... To fall in love in easy, to maintain the love in the relationship needs effort. Heh... a toast to our beautiful future!

Having a headache now.. think i need to go get some rest... the radiation is not doing alot of good to my head... Lastly i want to say this again - I love my sweetie Eunice Huang Qin Wei!

2 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

Love u too dear dear... me lucky to have u oso...

7:41 PM  
Blogger shihuiz said...

Wah lao...Then i not in ur life lor....Siao....hate u!Then i not importANT....mama also...ok...?

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home