Thursday, April 20, 2006

Exclaimation!!!

Been a while since i check my blog & my sweetie's blog. Quite surprise to see that she had been blogging daily. Just read thru her entries & discovered about some of the stuffs that had been bothering her... heh.. slow little me... pai seh sweetie. Really want to blog regularly as i know my sweetie yearns to see my entries. Now currently i'm at work - thus it's a company's workstation that i'm using now. Well i first wan to address some of the issues raised about the doubts and reasons for my actions - & to clarify my stand.

About the "Naggy Issue" ~ I, myself do seriously considered wanting to quit, tho i didn't show or tell but i really do. Firstly i'm aware of the health issues associated with smoking & myself had encounter some ill-effects. Then it's the increasely insane price to pay for a pack of cigarettes. And the smell, which i must apolgise for u having to endure... heh. Well if i could just snap my fingers & convert to a non-smoker in the next instance, how nice would that be. A habit that i had been used to for 6 years... the cold turkey, the reliance on the nicotine thats feeds me... the mentally urge that constantly reduce my determination to quit. You are not wrong to say i don't have the will-power, ya i can't quit it so cleanly nor so fast, i retained that memories back then because i didn't have the will-power or determination to get over it. I tried... heh... a lousy excuse i think... but we are always in a different situation comparing about things. I'm in the army, life then do proves a bit harder to embrace the future back then, to look forward to training, field camps, lonely nights, away from friends & home... sure there is friends in army too but they had that someone else who they chat to every night without fail who i envy. But it's finally done & over with already now. Quit smoking still need alot more effort on it... And i love u too sweetie!

"AND NO I DON'T THINK U R THE SAME AS HER OR NAGGY!"


"LaLaLaLa" is another issue that i would like to address. Happiness is subjective. What may seems unhappy to u might be another thing for me. I understand ur theory as well. I don't really know if i wan to live everyday with a smile. Moody days still will happen... i wan to live life with all it's bitterness, sweetness & spices - everything it has to offer, not only the good things that come along. Smile simply is not my solution to everything. Althought it's nice to embrace life with a smile, but then i think it's still subjective about the way life offers & your perception. Well, i think maybe along the way i do forget about that simple receipe about life. The bright side of life i just to think so, but the results are often the opposite. But that's life - i also want to be happy. But i won't denied my inner being who dwells on sorrow too. Sorrow can make life taste even better when happy. I don't really have that many happy things to focus on... haha... maybe that's why it didn't seems to work well on me. If there's 2 sides of a coin, would u really always only look on the happy side? it's another perception again. Some see 1 side, some choose the bad side, well some simply cannot get past that 1 side.. what i am u'll find out soon i think. I'm not always on the bad side k... It's doesn't mean i also have to always be on the happy side too...

Heart Wrenching Moment. A moment of truth. Something we all dread but that will come by... I have been thinking of it too lately... i happen to read "Tuesday with morrie". Seeing ah gong like this also hurts me quite abit. Seems to be skinnier than when i first saw him on the very first time. Life's short, years come & pass. Let's us all keep healthy k? U too sweetie, always falling sick.. must drink more water k and take care hor.. Heh... well that's all i guess, quite an amount of words. Heh, seems to be unfinished too, but no more words flow at this time... heh.. I love you Sweetie!

2 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

Dear dear... i understand k... i dun wan to change u oso.. but i really hope u can kick e smoking habit cos i really worry bout ur health... i will stnad by u and go thru it with u k.. though i cannot feel the physical pain and torment u are going thru but trust me its gonna hurt me too... U promised to look after me... cannot go back on ur word k...

3:27 PM  
Blogger shihuiz said...

Oh ya like hell eunice sis.....He can?Pui.....He so lao ya....no one can help him kick that bo liao smoking habit lah....stop wasting ur time!!And Bro....U better kick ur smoking habit else u get stroke or crain tumour or what...look out for the picture!If cannot then at least 1 day one or twice at most...Its dangerours!And i duno y u learn form dad!*sigh*

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home