Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Life goes on...

My baby's ex-boss Karen just pass away on Sat - 27/01/07. An unexpected misfortune. Let us hereby take a moment of silence and say a prayer for her who is called home to be with the lord. My baby is pretty upset... sob sob... me feel sad too. Feel very bad that i cannot go for her work on sun as i had to do my work report...

Something for a thought, have you ever spend some time thinking what you would do if you know tomolo is your last day. Would you be chasing for money and power? Or would you rather be spending quality time with your loved ones? Most of the time, we are without choice, without working there's no way you can have quality time for your family and love ones while on an empty stomach. Still i think it's important to hjave quality time.

Today my little baby is going to the dentist. Hope she brave brave! I'm still deciding if i wan to go for my lasik... it's alot of money and i wonder if it's worth it... haiz... been cracking my head over this matter for a few days liao... arghhhh!!!! Help!!!!.... Someone give me a clue!

2 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

heh no one can help u baby.. u must decide for yourself heh.. thanks baby..

6:26 PM  
Blogger shihuiz said...

nicee......


xiiaoKO/shi hui/you siisss

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home