Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My First Driving Lesson...

Today is my first practical driving lesson! So exciting... Hope everything will go smoothly. My Private instrutor like very bo char...

He never tell me the exact timing, never tell me his car plate number, never tell me anything about his car so i can identify him... just great.. haha.. so i have to try my luck later in finding him liao.. heh

My poor princess is recovering from her illness... she so scared to see doctor... lol... the doctor say she got stomach flu. Quite a weird illness... how does the stomach get flu? Anyway my heart pain pain see her so nan sou... she got MC still wan go work... it's like JobBD is her company... so hardworking! Raise her salary, promote her!

1 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

haha.. i wish they will raise my pay oso heh... baby must pass on the first test k heh

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home