Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Welcome Back!

Hmmm... are you glad to see me write my blog baby? Heh... finally i had the chance to pen down something in my blog. Heh.... Let's see, how should i start off?....

Ok first thing about my studies, I'm proud to announce i'm at the last 2 papers stage. With 2 more papers result unknown yet but i really really pray i'll pass as it's quite easy.... So Confirm: 9/13 papers passed, Coming 11/13 papers passed! My 12th paper will be taken at 25 sept... I hope i pass all my papers before i go down to hangar which is at Nov.... sianz ah! Hell is closing in.

I'm still not done with my travelling journel... think i'll need some help from my princess to do our travelling blog together. Heh.. last arrange a day to write about it ok baby? Heh... My blog stil looks plain... i'm really back-logged on alot of photos updating... Think i found a place to upload all my photos on an online site... heh... oh my baby called me so i'm now yi xin er yong!

Eh.. my baby got security guards woo leh... so popular leh.. woot! Heh... and we had a problem with her chang en friend who is selling us financial products. Thanks but no thanks... haha! No refeerer also... lol...!

Ok... that's it for now...

2 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

Welcome back baby!! missed u soooo much heh... tell me wat help u need and i will be there t help u! heh...

10:43 AM  
Blogger shihuiz said...

u happy, i not happy!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home