Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Major Updates!

It's been son long since had been typing my blog.. pretty upset with my resolution to write every night... i'm so weak... Been feeling sickly lately and making my sweetie worried... sorry baby... heh... not your fault k...

Let's start with some major events that took place since i last wrote 2 weeks ago. On 25th June, Da jie held her wedding with Leonard! The Bride and the Groom are so pretty ah... make for each another. I wish them happiness in their new Union!... Long lasting love forever! Need the photos sweetie! Heh... i still haven't had them yet... lol.. anyway didn't manage to take photo with the bride and groom... and not much photo with my love as she is so busy.. running all over the place.. poor princess...

Last saturday the girls had a pre-birthday celebration at Crystal Jade and Winebar. o photos too.. heh... haha... you can visit my princess blog as she had post some photos there. Heh... My princess is so pretty... heh.. really... That must had been our third times at there in a week i think... heh.. so many times of crystal jade! Heh.. we try out the cold chicken noodle dish with Joshua.. just nice for 3 people.... My baby is so sweet... heh... Then we went winebar where we proceed to drink... as you can guess by now... heh... my poor baby is so hot and red.. and of course still as beautiful as ever... Heh... can't tell you what happen when we reach outside her house.. heh.. since she didn't mention maybe i shouldn't too... heh... Happy Early Birthday my baby! Best wishes... really really hope you had a wonderful birthday and everything going smoothly for you.... Love you baby!

2 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

heh thanks dear.. but my birthday not here yet! i wan you tell me on e day beb... thanx dear for stnading by me even when i am too busy to entertain u... love u too dear..

9:09 AM  
Blogger shihuiz said...

MUSH!!!HUSH!!!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home