Thursday, June 08, 2006

Me..

Been very busy lately... Think i'm falling sick... been feeling unwell sometimes lately... heh.. time is just not on my side eh.. even distance too...

I love my little princess... will do anything for her... but sometimes seems like it's not lor.. heh.. i'll quit smoking lor.. i just need sometime lor... well... i certainly hope i can quit too... gone were the days in the past... it's time to look forward...

Long time since i been seeing my parents.. so tonight i was at home having dinner.. my little princess was here too... so nice. Haven't check my email for very long too... my A17 is next friday... need to buck up... haha... tough subject... and the world cup is coming... so fun!

Poor princess is getting more and more busy. Hope she enjoys her job... me might not be the best bf... but i did try my best to be one... hope i can really make you happy princess... Will try to write my blog whenever i can.. heh.. Love you little princess.. i'll quit smoking k.. and you are not a nag but the most important person in my life k... don't ever doubt it!

1 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

dear dear... thanx... I really dun wan to force u but everytime i see u smoke i will get very scared... need u with me...

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home