Thursday, April 27, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

Bad rainy days are here again! Didn't remember so many rainy days as compared to the past few years. It's making my little princess cold... BBrrr!!! Heh, rainy days makes me feel so sad man... heh, but i enjoy the coolness of it... but not too cold and wet too please... who can i feedback to?

Yesterday is our 5th months anniversary. We had pasta at spageddes (I think it's spell this way). We had grilled chicken Gr*&^* (Dun know how to spell) & clayfish pasta! Heh, and a dessert which i cannot remember the name.. some cake with ice-cream... hot & cold & sweet & juicy at the same time. My first dining experience of Italian food beside Pastamania. It's was a sweet night with sweetie & she was so beautiful last night & of course everytime too!

As for now, i'm on after-lunch mood. Cold & sleepy & restless... need to study for a test on a unconfirmed date on next friday. Long weekends are coming soon, & a Genting trip cum KL. Heh, want to make my blog more interesting, hopefully i can start trying to get a camera to take pictures & upload here & making it even more interactive. "A picture can paint a thousand words". Maybe i'll get one when i get my bonus. Then u all can gorge at my princess! heh... no la.. not for all to see also...

Sweetie telling me something the other day (Tue) about how much better if i'm just staying beside her house. Then i wouldn't have to leave so early & i can always stay over for the night & went home the next morning to go work. How i wish too.. heh... let's just wish for now, till the time comes... maybe we can accomplish it! Half-day over now. I hope my sweetie is ok, not too cold, take care k sweetie, wear more clothes. See you tonight my water princess!

1 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

dear dear.. sorry cannot be your water princess already.. gotta work tonite... u buy e house nest to mine k heh...

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home