Sunday, April 23, 2006

Days to Remember...

This weekend was pretty exciting & fun, a short retreat from the boredness of studying. A fresh weekend with my wallet a whole lot thicker (Pay Day!). Tho i'm was cranky tonight, i still hope that my sweetie, yes, that's you baby, had enjoy it as well. It was so long long time ago that i had so much fun, especially with u girl. These times are truely worth remembering. U were sick now sweetie, so u better watch yourself at work k? Drink more water, and eat more fruits and healthy meals. Take care...

+Friday
It's a raining evening as well... got drench on my way home on Jimmy's bike & on the way to MRT station to meet my sweetie. Went to Bishan for meal & a little window-shopping - isn't there a Guardian store somewhere in J8? Damn, couldn't find a lip balm for my sweetie whose lips are drying...

+Saturday
Morning was early for once since the days of late nights... We had Mac breakfast at IMM as i accompany my sweetie to work. 1 more week of saturday duty girl and u have serve finish your "Extra", lol. Went home & online to chat with my sweetie to help her pass time and afternoon was spent baby-sitting - AGAIN! Evening we went for a play - MAgic Fundoshi at National Library at 8pm. It's the first time i attended a play. It's ok la... not really very fanastic but the experience is nice. The jokes are rally R21... even had a nude scene of a "Goddess"... wooo, shocking man.. lol. Went for dinner cum supper after that. 3 dishes is too much for the both of us to finish, but the food's pretty good too.. meet up with the usual gang & enjoyed chatting & poking fun at recent news articles. Cracking jokes and everytime to comments about the ktv-pub xiao-jies... haha... sweetie os pretty alert i guess.. haha! Spent the night at Da-jie's house. Oli is very naughty... & i'm not scared of dogs, it's just a bit dirty i think.. he's so active... lol.. and keep jumping on us... but he's a nice and cute dog.

+Sunday
Woke up late & Da jie had to wake the 2 of us up... so sorry i so lazy. Late to Sentosa by 2 hours... hee hee... it's a secert we had to kept ok... no one's suppose to know we went there.. lol... Nice sun, new ball, first time playing on the court, with fugene, yun, da jie & sweetie it's whole lot like a family outing. Nice touch since how many years ago do i felt this way. Too bad oli couldn't join us, if not the fun would have double. Late for lunch appointment with ah gong & we ended up eating chicken rice at home. Mom's pretty angry... but it's our fault we didn't turn up on time... So pai seh. N i had my first MJ session today. I'm pretty lucky i guess, as i win on my first session. Quite stressful as i have to keep a lookout for tiles, which my sweetie di for me. Thanks Shi fu! Had a afternoon nap which was damn shiok... I'm starting to get addicted to afternoon nap. It's so refreshing. But it's a hot & humid day... spoiling my mood at evening time & earn me the reputation of "cranky". It's my fault... haiz... i hate this man... bad-temper... anyway watched jacky's new show today(finally) n there's a lot of pole-dancing and cute mei mei dancing hot dance. Watch with sweetie who was sniffing(poor girl) n having a bad running nose... Wish i could stay to look after her. The best thing i can do is leave early so she can have an early night rest.

Look after yourself today k sweetie. Drink more water k. I think u r starting to get sick of me... haiz.. i always so bad-tempered. It must be very sian... dunno what 2 do man... i wan to change but i think it's pretty diffcult now... haiz... i don't blame u if u wan to change your mind...

2 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

Change my mind about wat?? asking u to quit smoking? haha u wish heh... No la dear who said i sian of u? i not k... jus didn't know how to make u feel batter and was down with a bad cold as well.. i muat admit u really do have a bad temper but dats u and i can't and i dun wan to change u.. guess i was too used to being given in and pampered... its my turn qian jiu to u now...

10:49 AM  
Blogger shihuiz said...

AhHHHH u left me out!!!!!!!I hat u!!!!!!!!!!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home