Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sickness!!!

This evening sweetie came to my house without telling me... guess she wanted to show me her pretty dress because i sound sad when i know i can't see her in it this morning... u r so sweet sweetie.. and you bought medicine for my headache & eye drops... sweetness X 100!... heh... u r so good 2 me sweetie.. i wan to be good to you also! Love you so much baby!..

This week is sick week for me & sweet... she had a cold, fever & now sore throat... sickness go away!... we are going Genting tomorrow already.. & i had been have headaches too lately... this is indeed a sick week... arghhhh!!!... Wish there is something i can do to prevent sweetie from falling sick... she had been sleeping early lately & drinking water too... o wonder what is it that is causing her to fall sick... maybe too heaty already.... haiz.. but sweetie doesn't like to drink herbal tea leh... sob sob... no choice sweetie for your good health i guess u had to ok? I'll accompany you drink also k...

Tomorrow is the big day where we go Genting... our first overseas trip together.. hope we will have a good time & many more trips together in the future! Wish us good luck & a safe trip k ppl!... Will try get some presents back if we can. Hope we can have many nice & fun pictures to show when we came back... i wan to start a travel journal wbout us... heh... sweetie u must take care k... drink more water while u r a work hor... so we can go there in good health k?

I feel so love today sweetie u came all the way to see me... i'm so touched.. love u very much, really very very much... wan to have many more happy memories with u till forever my love...

2 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

heh.. dear its nothina la heh.. i ended early ma so got time to go look for u heh.. u headache i oso worried ma heh... love u very much too dear heh

9:16 AM  
Blogger shihuiz said...

Ha?So good...I also got person i <3(love).....But he dosent Knws.....but my bigmouth goof friend tell him...siao....<3 is so nice...wish he loves me too!!

Ezak

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home