Monday, May 08, 2006

Free to Express Yourself Theme

Today's Monday, & this week we are going to genting already this long weekend (Vesak Day)! I'm on leave today so i'm free from Monday Blues. But my poor baby is down with Flu & Fever. My fault, i didn't take care of you well girl... your mom is so going to kill me, chop me up into pieces when they are back... HELP! No la... not so violent la... very drama here hor.. Heh.. today i wan to write anything i feel like writing today, thereby the " Free to Express Yourself " theme!

I woke up late 7.15am with a call from jimmy... dammit i overslept, i staggered & stone for a while before deciding on the best solution - apply for Urgent Leave! Heh.. so i won't be late ma.. haha. Damn ST website... there's been an error which causes me unable to connect to my "Apply Leave" section last night. But.. but heng ah, this morning the damn fault with the server is solved & i luckily & happily applyed for my well-deserved leave.

Whole morning i spend helping my mum enquiry about her workfare bonus. It's this thing beside the progress package that she's supposed to get. But my mum is so blurred... it's stated that she need to work at least 6 months in 2005 to qualify for it... but unluckily she only had 5 months of CPF contribution. That's why she didn't quite qualify for it by that little whimmmy little bitsy... Well, being the "good" son that i am i called the progress hotline at 1800-2222-888, it's a god damn nice number lor..., & i was greeted by this male, tho his voice is not very attractive but his attitude is good man. He had to wait patiently everytime i need to confirmed things with my mum at my side. Maybe somethings that he had master over the years.. heh.. he'll be a good listener to any gal... lol! Well so he advised that i write a letter of appeal to CPF for the workfare bonus. & Thanks i did it, tho my letter must look & read very sucky... i'm not sweetie with her profound language.. heh.. my sweetie is so well-spoken... & written i hope.

Poor sweetie, anyway i'm coming noon time to keep you accompany ok sweetie.. heh... U were so sick last night & after taking your medicine you bath & went to sleep so fast. heh.. bet you didn't know i went home after you fall asleep.

Must be Oli, you are allergy to dogs... no Golden Retriever for you haha... lol.. you must build up your immune system baby.. Fugene say vitamin C is essential for the body... maybe i ought to get you some supplements.. heehee.. Anyway Sunday is "Doggy Mission" Day. We had to go Da jie's house by 9am to fetch Oli to the Vet for it's... eh his surgery. All thanks to his mouth he anyhow eat plants ah, stone ah, slippers ah, anything that he can lay his mouth on.. he got this plant thing stuck in his nasal causing him to ooze out pus i think... anyway we had to reach the vet by 9.30am... it's almost mission impossible... Haha but we make it together the Fanastic 4 - Me, Sweetie, Yun & Fugene! After the dog visit the vet my sweetie's turn to visit the doc.. haha..

Anyway, it's a very very peaceful weekend... sweetie hint that maybe no alcohol & late nights that's why she sick... what an lousy theory... heh... u need to come up with a better excuse k sweetie... or is it Oli? or is it me? no ... no allergy to me hor... sob sob :(

that's all folks... for today that is.. anyway sweetie is still sleeping now... must be the medicine...

3 Comments:

Blogger shihuiz said...

Poor Eunice Jie jie....*sigh......poor she.....I'm Chopping u up if she gets a HMFD or Dengue!!Kill U! anyway,u better take care of ur*sweetie*..

Ezak

3:01 PM  
Blogger shihuiz said...

anyway i'm not cursing her....ok????

Ezak

3:02 PM  
Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

thanks dear for looking after me so well heh.. thanx ezak for beign concern oso heh...
jus joking bout e alcohol and late nites ya heh...

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home