Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Boredom Of Doom

Well, here i am back again from lunch break. All thanks to stupid Blogspot i'm here to re-write, recall my blog. Thanks alot Blogspot! Well no point crying over spilled milk, I'll remember to save my blog next time before i publish!

Was writing about somethings which i cannot recall entirely. Well, i was going to write about my long weekend which is the first in 2 months of no holidays. I kind of enjoy it though didn't went alot of places or did anything fabulous but i always enjoyed it when i can. It's a nice weekend just past & another long weekend coming next week. & me & sweetie is going genting too. So much fun.

Let's recall abit of the events on this long weekend;
+Friday
After work me & Jimmy are suppose to meet Princess for crab at Malben at AMK. But... but... there's a terrible, horrible & super big thunderstorm & we are stuck at Hougang. Poor sweetie had to went home first initially because there's no way we can ride to amk in that kind of storm. It kind of spoil princess's mood as well because she had to go home alone with no programs. So sorry, but i understand y it affect u so much cause i feel that feeling before... So it's okie as long as you must let me know k princess... Anyway me & Jimmy have curry fish head at this kopi tiam. Thanks Jimmy for treating me... again!

Heh... after that i met princess & we shop awhile in causeway point. Then we went home to watch TV. After that which we had supper at the usual place (i can't rem how to spell it!)... damn lousy service we had to wait so long & the people before us had their orders first instead!

+Saturday
Morning was spent accompanying my princess to work, we had high tea in the morning heh.. but no breakfast. Princess had fillet-O-fish which Ying bought. Then i wen thome to rest. Princess came in the afternoon to teach mei mei. So nice Teacher Eunice! I can't remember what we did in the night already....

+Sunday
We went sentosa. We had a good game of beach volleyball with our new ball... we xchange it at harbourfront because the last ball is leaking... u guys should have seen the shape it takes on after it lost much of it's air... haha... Had 2 games with a bunch of muscular & well-tanned guys who looks like they are in the army. Well, Joowell & Johnny was there too and we win 1 game & lost the other. Oh, and there's Princess SMU friends too, but they went sight-seeing. Anyway there was alot of damn peps at sentosa & travelling in & out took us ages.

Finally we were out & we had dinner at Bugis long john silver. Sorry about the plan to go marina... was tired... but we didn't buy our billabong bags which was a pity. I really wan to buy for us. Heh.. anyway we are going to bugis village to see if there is cheaper & better bags on offer or not. We slept so early at 8pm till morning, damn shiok...

+Monday - Labour Day
We had breakfast at CCK hawker. Been a while since i had my meals there, it's our fav. makan place during my army days. After that i bought the dou hua for my family. Something that i have not done for a very long time. The dou hua there is superb & i think they like it too. Heh... Teacher Eunice is at my house to teach my mei mei again... while i played game so mean of me... Heh, i mean it's my mei mei ma... i let her teach while i play like not very nice & steady hor. Well mei mei is in luck that day because i bring her out for dinner too that day.. so lucky. Well, me & sweetie dinner's is at her house. Mum cook personally & so do Da Jie. Heh, it's good overall except that Da Jie put too much rock sugar in her mushroom stew. Heh, wasted mushrooms.. heh...

Well, i thin ki need to brighten up my blog with pictures. It will look nice & feel better that well. The saying goes "A picture is worth a thousand words". Need to re-design my blog outlook soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

How can u forget wat we did on sat nite? we went da jie's hse, ate her quite bad cooking and watched ur fav Yang Cheng Ling!

2:32 PM  
Blogger shihuiz said...

Hahahaha.....Brotha....do u mean u hate to babysit me????bad bro....

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home