Friday, May 26, 2006

Half A Year Of Love & Joy!

Today is 26th the May! It's our 6 months anniversary together... heh... so much time has pass since we been together. You might say it's not a very long time but these are the path with our small footsteps in it...

6 months of love blosom as the time whizz past. i do sinercely hope that i had & will continue to mature as time goes by. Without my Princess, i wouldn't had got out of my dark world... those were the lonely days & dark ages... So i would like to annouce to my Princess "HAPPY 6 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY"!!!

I guess u will remember because u are a girl & most likely be mindful of such "important" events. I'm sorry i'm a guy BUT i still remember 2... heh... Just wan to let you know that I love you alot, with all my heart & soul". Enjoy this day as it is & expect more joy & love coming sweetie...

1 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

heh... i tot u forgot heh... thanx dear.. i will shower lots of TLC on u too heh

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home