Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Updates & Man's Greatest Invention

Hi Princess & anyone else who might be reading my blog, it's been sometime since i updated & it do seems like i'm disappearing but NO, i'm NOT, it's just that my days are filled with work, studying, my little angel, & some events lately... Something that i had been suspecting but it had been confirm lately... My Friends Hate Me..

Now now, why do i say that? It's because they seems to desert me when i'm so lonely & all of them will jio me at the same time, one after another... i just met my ex-collegues from Popular last saturday, it was Alice birthday. Happy Birthday, you are older by 1 more yr! Lol... no hard feelings k sister... Those were the days we have meals together in between work, smoke in the carpark & venture to pubs & like places together... Gone were the days... i really didn't feel so close to them now as compared to last time... i'm sorry i really didn't have a hell of clue what you guys are doing... mu fault for not keeping in contact regulately, still nice of you all to remember little brother me... thanks...

Then this Monday i just met my insurance agent cum friend Evelyn Kok... heh... still as pretty but you're like my big sister - Onichan... heh, just persuade me to invest 5k of my CPF in equities fund on the emerging funds of Asia... she said i'm having a bad case of poor memory... i think i had... too busy with matters lately... think i need to exercise my mind more on stuff like sudoku... sweetie's dad love that too... heh... anyway we had small chat here & then... congratz on clinching another deal with me sister...

Now it's another trip with the NS buddies to Palau UBin on 10th June with Sen's GF & her Friends & his Friends... heh... you guys sure know how to meet up all at once.. lol.. well.. i just had a very long chat with Sen today at work.. glad tomolo is his last day of exam... then the school vacation starts... u lucky dog.. Haha... hope to see you guys soon again... u guys seems to be not so close anymore.. & u guys study at the same uni same more... haiz... don't know what's going on.. might be the fact that u all guys are attached & your time is given to your first priorty... heh.. so am i - For my Princess Eunice... lol...

Gone were the battles of May which i had 3 test... think i'll pass 1 for sure & fail the other 2.. results coming soon... heartbeating so fast.. lol.. lost count of the number of papers i taken & cleared... might as well, good times are ending soon... dreaded going down to Hangar... no time for my sweetie... what would she do? I apolgise in advanced sweetie... So sorry we both had a hard live... must work to live... haiz.. but you are the sparkling gem in my life.. love you so much - beyond words can say... I love you sweetie... heh... i'm a Devil, you're the angel... heh... that's is indeed a strange happening...

We finally watch the 2nd blockbuster of May - "The DaVinCi Code" yesterday... quite a bit rush and we sat on the 3rd row infront, the screen is too big to be put "inside" my eyes... Feel damn near the screen lor.. haha...Anyway most of you fanatics out that would have already catch it.. it's a nice show i think... Ming chee actually watch it twice.. haha.. so fan-astic... lol... i'm going to borrow the book.. so you guys whoever had it pls kindly lend me k!

Well so much for the updates... now's something that amaze me of all time in man's history... The invention of the cellophone!... It's what keeps me in touch with my sweetie everyday, anywhere... We had so many mushy sms in it... it's smoothes out the stress & tension from work... love pass from miles & miles away... it's everyone needs now that i think... i will surely "die" without my phone.. so will you guys i think... lol.. it's what keep us the most busiest people now in contact as compare to last time... the world is accelerating to the speed of light... more things need to be done in lesser time in this ever-growing insane world... I have my Princess... have you? ... The phone only serves as the mean to enhanced the relationship... don't take it for granted... relationship will still need the physical touch i think...

2 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

dear dear... dun need to feel bad bout anything k..i will always be behind u.. and what u mean by i am an angel ur e devil? Rubbish k nothing of that sort.. ur my dear dear...

9:07 AM  
Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

dear dear... dun need to feel bad bout anything k..i will always be behind u.. and what u mean by i am an angel ur e devil? Rubbish k nothing of that sort.. ur my dear dear...

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home