Monday, May 29, 2006

One of my best Weekend EvEr!

If you had beening catching up on my blog, you would have know that last weekend was our 6th months anniversary. We had some great moments & *heave* signs of relief... it's sure is exciting...

Friday i applyed for a half-day leave & went home to rest... then i had to look after mei mei... because they all last minute had to disappear & leave me to look after my cute mei mei lor... so smart hor u peps!... Anyway i had to meet sweetie late lor.. so sorry baby... heh... u so understanding... my Princess had to go make her dress with Da jie & Yun, and my princess is so blur.. heh... she forgot to bring her cloth & make-up pouch... had to ask Yun to help bring... Then she got the wedge that she had been wanting (never give me chance to buy for you lor...) & Yun also wanted, so they both shared... Then we went shopping awhile & had dinner with Yun & Fugene at scotts food court... not very romantic but still we enjoy as a double date thingy... heh... taxi was hard to get on our way home... can you believe we waited almost 1 hour before we got a cab lor, and heh i finally can direct the cab to hume! Congratz me.. the biggest lu zi ever lor! We did hair mask together, so fun... heh... my first time leh sweetie... heh...

Friday night i, or rather we both had to sleep early as i'm going for IPPT tomolo at Maju camp...
I set the alarm & went to sleep... thinking that i'll still be late no matter of what & ya.. u can guess.. i over-slept! Heh...must be my sweetie very nice to hug that i don't wan to wake up... heh... anyway Melvin called me up & i rush out of the house... couldn't flag a cab... and my sweet sweet princess woke up & drove me there... Thanks a million my baby!... you so nice... so more u not *ahem* dress-up properly... heh... i like! Anyway i realise i don't have to take lor, because of the deferment my company apply for me... so i become the water boy & bell boy looking after my friends bag... Yong teck, Patrick, Melvin, Ivan & 1 guy which was Pat friend.. (sorry i forgot the name)... heh..u all so lousy! Only Yong Teck pass... haha... & Ivan complete the 2.4km run.. the rest gave up half-way lor... haha... then we had brunch at Bukit Timah Food Centre... heh... I was going home after that but i decide to help my sweetie choose her clothes so back to hume i went... she had on a new brown top... very nice & pretty one.. and she had her white capri... i spell correct right... my sweetie taught me a lot of things... heh... so pretty.. after that she had a date with her friends & i went home to sleep & pack new clothes...

Heh, that was when the surprise came in... I went out in the late afternoon to meet sweetie & she was not at orchard... so i shopped around & wait for her at the same time... then when we meet up she had this new phone for me... i don't know to be angry or happy... i don't wan you to spend so much sweetie... i'll treasure your gift... you are really so sugary sweet!...

X-men III is our evening event... at Lido! Meet a lot of friends who were there too... Sweetie's friend was also invited... heh... long time no see chlorine & dyann also liao... and lindy.. n dawn... they all have friends lor.... haha... and david i think is someone i worked with at Swissotel during the 3G world conference & he had no memories of seeing me before lor... nvm la.. not that we are very close also la... heh... Da jie was late lor n casilin n nat also... I really don't like ppl to be late lor... we had to rush in with our purchase of 2 zinger meals, 1 drink change to ice-lemon tea, i meal up-size, 1 fries change to cheese fries... heh... i'm so angry BUT i try to cool down k... i'm glad i didn't blow up... heh... not their fault also, it's just that i can't stand lateness... anyway the show was ok la... heh... i hope sweetie enjoy it also... and everyone else too...

We had mac for dinner & we went club-hopping if u can called it...haha... we change 2 bars before settling on beach bar lor... we rejected En Bar & Triviol bar i think because they had Carlsberg for draft.. haha.. sweetie wan heinken! haha... we sat there fanning our self and playing cards and drinking ourselves silly... heh... Johnny's gf was around too... she's the same height as my baby... and cute in her own way... BUT my sweetie's is the best in the world! heh... then we drink and drink till they close at close to 2am... then we share cab home with johnny & his gf... i was going to pee in the cab lor... so much beer in my stomach... lucky i make it home - my 2nd home to pee!~ so much urine i swear it flow for almost 2 mins!... hee hee... sweetie was also high i think *hee hee* censored! ... haha nothing happen la... don't anyhow think k...

Sunday we slept till 1pm plus... then we had breakfast with Yun & fugene so nice hor... haha... then we went out & finally meet at AMK for the next highlight - Mother's day dinner! Heh... me & sweetie waited for 30mins in queue & then the sisters & bf (hubby) start coming... we were told that the crabs (Melben) will be served 1hr 30 mins later... so long.. lucky daddy & mommy come later so the dishes is already served... heh.. ah gong eat alot of crab also.. hee hee.. for the 1st time in years i felt family warmth... after i get to know sweetie's family better... i hope i can blend in... it's really cool and nice... we had a lot of crabs... and i love feeding sweetie and she feeding me back so coolz.... so sweet.... so tender-loving - finger-licking good! It's was really a very nice dinner... everyone was chatting so fun together... thanks sweetie, for everything....

After dinner we went home & do mask together... another of my first time doing it & with sweetie... so coolz man... but i had to go home early as we both had work... heh... sweetie did another hair mask... lol.. so ai mei ah...

Now here i am at home but sweetie is still working lor... this is a busy week for her... so poor thing... wish i can help u baby... i not good... she had to spend the week at expo for the 11th World HR Conference! Jia You k sweetie....

2 Comments:

Blogger shihuiz said...

Hehe...i Watched X-Men III liao....Nice...I wan to watch a show on TV.....At cinima one...Very funny....hehe

Ezak

3:05 PM  
Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

dear dear.. of cos u can blend in with my family.. they like u k! ur part of my family now...
thanx for e ring dear i like it alot heh...

and its Corine and Caslin spell wrongly haha

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home