Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sickness!

I have been sick the last few day... really sick... deadly sick... i had a sore throat, high fever & body ache. I tell you the pain is unbearable.

I was feeling feverish on wed night. As usual i thought it was nothing. I took a pandol and proceed to bed... But the next morning i wake up, it got worse... i had to inform my friends i'm going clinic to see doctor n won't be going for work...

I went at around 8 plus... literalty dragging myself there... every step painfully taken, i feel like time has stop... i crawl my way to the clinic... my poor legs are aching so badly they feel like giving up on me... finally i visited the doctor and got 2 day MC. The journey back was doublely painful... help!... i got home safely, thanks god for watching over me... and was too sick to even eat my med at first... i went to sleep straight but was haunted in my sleep even... i feel cold and hot alternately... it was unbearable....

This went on the whole day n night... i suffered badly... my baby came to see me sfter work... so touched... heh.. she sayang to bed... feel so nice... heh... but my fan blew her skirt up.. haha... heh... and she bought alot of makan for my family... *plus brownie points*... heh... sorry make you worry sweetie.. i must be stronger liao... heh.. cannot fall sick so easily.. you also ok... heh.. i'm finally well again today!

2 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

heh.. its my turn to take care of u.. both of us must be stronger k always fall sick..

10:30 AM  
Blogger shihuiz said...

..:(

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home