Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Penny for a thought...

Well, i'm still in class supposely to be studying but i'm dried now... so i thought of visiting my little princess blog... heh n her entry gave me a shock... lol

The question is about whether her man is the perfect husband, father n partner. Eh, i don't really think i can be like what your Ah Gong & Ah Pa such gentle & soft-spoken person. If you do a comparsion between "ÿour man" & your ideal perfect man... i guess it's going to be disappointing...

Why? Let me explain... I'm not a gentle man... i will fight for what i believe in protecting & rights... hence i'm not a gentle man... I'm loud at times, angry u can say... but that's me... my life before present is what lays the future of me... i'm not going to say that i can be a very good other half, but i'll try my best to do within me and honestly about myself.... i'm not going to be a really good man.. because the world is not what a good man is suit for.. that's only me & my belief...

I'm still the man i am, Í'll hold your hands little princess til God separates us, care for you to the best of my ability, but i'm just not so wei da... because i don't know how to be... i only know how to be the best for you in my own little ways... Perfect is subjective...

1 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

heh dear dear i not comparing u and asking u to be like dad and ah gong la heh... i know u have your own way of doing things and i understand dat... my perfect man is jus someone who will love me no matter wat and be there for me when i need him.. dats enough already dear heh.. and i tink u fit my criteria..

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home