Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Headache...

My sweetie just message me saying she's asking Jw who is in states to buy 2 wallets & a bag for her... i was so shock... i was going to get her a wallet for her coming birthday & she knew about it too... she never did really give me an idea of what she want for her wallet so i thought we should go shop shop one of these days to see...

Then now she had an idea of the wallet & i'm not inform of what she actually likes... feel so sad man... haha... no la.. aiya.. maybe it's like that... things can never go your way anyway... life sux shit happens... just to heard that alot from some "friend" in the past... anyway i hope she will like her purchase...

Looks like the hunt for another present is on the way.. much as i would like to know what she likes, now it seems so hard... think i'm going to count on myself or ask some friends to tag along for the hunt... even if you dun like it in the end i also cannot help it... dun wan to get my hope dash now and then liao...

Think i very sian already... haha.. study should suddenly make me feel better i think.. hmmm... what's the ideal present? any clue anyone out there?

1 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

dear it not dat i dun wan to let u know wat i like but i myself dunno also.. i was jus looking thru the coach website see wat i can ask jw to buy.. and i saw e wallet lo.. and i tot it is cheaper over there so i ask him to buy lo.. i actually wanted u to pay for it and take it as a b day present for me.. he will only be back in aug so i tot u will have more money than in jul cos u getting ur bonus ma...i dunno why u so angry oso.. u nv even give me a chance to explain...

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home