Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Only you!

Been a while since another update of my blog. Heh, been busy as usual or lazy sometimes to continue writing.. my com is giving me problem too.. haiz...

I'm just back from my date with my little princess n sister at galore... we had a large n small wafer with 2 scoops of ice-cream. Chocolate overload.. it sure is... heh.. fattening man... hope i won't get fat so easily... Poor princess had to went home alone.. i feel so bad... sorry princess sweetie...

It's was quite fun as we joke and tease each other along the way.. so fun.. like a small family.. wonder if our family will be so fun next time... sweetie love babies so much.. heh.. i'll give you many many babies in the future k... heh

Sweetie just bought a new dress... black one quite nice i think.. she look so beautiful in any outfit... She's my little baby... heh.. wish i could earn more money to buy her more things.. feel so bad i can't chip in much cash... her salary is higher than mine also.. so sad... but next time i'll try to earn more k princess... heh... brother wants to use com so i go bath already... call you later sweetie.. heh... you're my only love!

1 Comments:

Blogger shihuiz said...

Erm....Are u the one giving babies?

Ezak

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home