Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sakura Sakura....

Today is my 1 yr anniversary in ST! So me and my colleagues decided to go sakura to eat to mark this "special" day. FYI it's $24 for weekday dinner at toa payoh... orchard +$2 more...

i specially save my stomach for it. Only had breakfast to last me the whole day. Well there was 8 of us young n handsome guys but only 7 availables.. heh.. i'm attached ok... to my little princess! So i'm unavaliable! Heh... The pesky norman went also... haiz... but nvm.. no harm... lol

We start grabbing for food the moment we step in.. like hungry ghost in lunar july.. so scary! Scary movie 5! Haha.. the ambient was not too bad.. there was a wide variety of food. I had french noodle ( i dun know how to spell!), fried rice and dim sum... bad choice because they are so filling... the most expensive stuff are the oyster, clams and all the sashimi... woo.. i tell u the clams are so raw i can't stomach it. It was like liquid... haha... so raw man... went to shit right after i ate them... as you can guess all come out is liquid form too... lol... oops too gross liao... heh.. and i ate ice-cream, puddings and sushi when i came back... talk about revenage... lol.. must eat until gao gao...

Didn't see my princess today... she went shopping with mom... poor baby.. her tummy also not very good... hope i didn't pass my stomachache to you... lol... and ya last weekend we went night safari! Brought mei mei along... had to paid for her too... sorry princess make you make so much that's why you poor... my fault! sob sob... i'll earn more to repay you in the future ok?

1 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

repay wat??? no need la heh u all happy can already..i dun mind paying la cos i got lesser buden ma u have to pay so many things so poor thing.. we share share k

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home