Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A SlacK DaY

Today damn suay... had to reach khatib and at the waiting point for jimmy then start to rain... hai wo had to apply for urgent leave since i can't get there in time...

What a way to waste my leave.. finally i use until reach this year's leave liao... sad.. no choice.. think i had to see the weather earlier next time. I sleep til noon today. What a day man... raining and so shiok to be in bed... it's like a dream come true.. i'm such a slacker... heh.. I dun wan be slacker...

Think i'm getting all stress up with too many things to study.. 3 papers in all... haiz.. envy my sisters who can slack and dun have to worry about the future... just do whatever they wan and work as they like... haiz... dun know what will happen to her in the future... i'm always presented with unpleasant surprises...

Just like yesterday, my sister engaged a plumber to fix the tap... damn butcher plumber... 180 dollars for fixing a lousy tap... somemore he say it's 280... damn... wait til i complain to the CASE! But my sis nv take anything from him.. no company name.. no recepie.. wah.. win liao... i'm now 60 bucks poorer.. haiz... next month my pay increase but my wallet not getting fatter instead it's thinner as i'm buying ST shares... no choice had to plan for the future.. haiz.. 10% of my monthly pay...

Well there's still things to look forward to like my August national day bonus! Heh.. i MUST save this liao.. cannot spend it anyhow... my progress package is bye bye liao.. haha.. but it's money well spent. Thanks government - that i can buy the presents for my darling princess... haha.. if not i think i'll be so damn broke...

2 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

heh baby u save ur aug bonus k no more buying stuff for me k... my turn to buy for u heh... u so sweet heh

9:31 AM  
Blogger shihuiz said...

?

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home