Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Haze is back again!

The haze pretty bad today. Hai wo cannot go running.... my little princess is going gym this evening with her colleagues... luckily is indoor... heh... jia you! I need to exercise too... fat fat liao... haiz... where is the good old days when i'm slim and fit?...

Tell you ah my driving instructor is very naggy... btw let's just gave him a nick called naggy wong! For the 1h 15mins he's nagging at me the whole time lor... telling me you do this deduct how many marks ah... why my reaction so bad, coordination not there yet, need to learn more lesson... that's why i need an instructor ma... you damn ass wong... if i'm so good why would i need you? Anyway i think i'm generally getting immune to him liao.. he eat the last 15mins of my time lor... damn stingy wong.... haiz... no choice... hope i'll pass first time with this kind of instructor... maybe i'll be drilled to perfection! I can only pray my suffering won't be in vain....

Alot of events are coming up! Halloween is coming and it's the october-fest! German beer rulez! Time to get stuff for my OBS. My last CAAS paper - pray, beg, hope, must MUST PASS ALL! Our 1 year anniversary coming up! So many things to do. Shopping ah, visit pet farm! Look at dogs! Don't drool princess! Heh... exciting....

Let's me pray for a good time for everyone and for those who still are not that fortunate yet i really wish that you guys life would brighten up and be better. Time is passing us so fast but we must catch hold of it... don't regret anything... life is not a bed of rose - but there'll be hope and light which i hope we'll all be able to find strength in. Be brave and happy... life is but a passing shadow....

1 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMeMe said...

eh haha.. ya no time and alot of things to do heh.. DOGS!!! *Drool Drool*

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home